“Dr Precious Grace Handog” Locations
About Dr Precious Grace Handog
Dr. Peachy Handog graduated from the University of Sto Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She had her Postgraduate Internship at the Department of Health – Philippine Centers for Specialized Healthcare in Quezon City. She completed her Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Training at the University of Santo Tomas Hospital, subsequently awarded as an Outstanding Orthopaedic Resident for three consecutive years by the Philippine Board of Orthopaedics. She is a certified Diplomate by the Philippine Board of Orthopaedics. She finished her Clinical and Research Fellowship for Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery at the University of the Philippines – Philippine General Hospital, Department of Orthopaedics. She is an active Fellow of the Philippine Orthopaedic Association and the Association of Hand Surgeons of the Philippines. Currently, she is a partner of Cebu Orthopaedic Institute; active consultant and research coordinator of Chong Hua Hospital; visiting staff in University of Cebu Medical Center, Chong Hua Hospital Mandaue, Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center, St. Vincent General Hospital and Cebu Velez General Hospital.
- Orthopaedic Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery ( 2016 - Present ) Cebu Orthopaedic Institute
- Doctor of Medicine ( 1999 - 2003 ) University of Santo Tomas
- Post-Graduate Intern ( 2007 - 2008 ) Department of Health - Philippine Centers for Specialized Healthcare
- Orthopaedic Resident ( 2009 - 2013 ) University of Santo Tomas Hospital
- Clinical and Resesarch Fellow for Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery ( 2015 - 2015 ) University of the Philippines - Philippine General Hospital